Why has my Lumia 1020 Camera Focus Locked?

Agil Ristiyanto

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
why my Lumia 1020 Camera Focus Locked???

i just bought new lumia 1020, but i get the camera focus locked,.. i can't make manual or auto focus,.. on all apps,.. try to reset factory setting,.. still having same problem,.. after update, and upgrade to windows 10 mobile still having same problem.... the focus locked to macro,.. only get focus with the distance approximately 15-16cm from the lens,.. what to do??? anyone can help??

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: why my Lumia 1020 Camera Focus Locked???

That sounds like a hardware problem. I recommend bringing it back to the store immediately (within a week of purchase) in order to have them replace your device under warranty.

Agil Ristiyanto

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site

That sounds like a hardware problem. I recommend bringing it back to the store immediately (within a week of purchase) in order to have them replace your device under warranty.

appreciate it,.. thanks a lot, i'll bring it back to the store this evening,..

Agil Ristiyanto

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
my problem "SOLVED"

i do continuously taking picture in one time,.. about hundreds pictures i token,.. still focus locked..
but, when i stop, and wait for few minutes then try again,.. like "abakadabra" focus are work, now work well,.. (auto or manual focus)

still didn't get it why,..

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
my problem "SOLVED"

i do continuously taking picture in one time,.. about hundreds pictures i token,.. still focus locked..
but, when i stop, and wait for few minutes then try again,.. like "abakadabra" focus are work, now work well,.. (auto or manual focus)

still didn't get it why,..

Nonetheless, I'd take advantage of the store replacement period policy and have them give you a new unit. That "magic" may work now, but how about tomorrow, the next day, or next month?

triturbo

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
I agree, even if you "fixed" your issue, your camera is on it's way out and it's a costly a replacement. Return as soon as possible.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

if I had to stop my car every 40 miles for it to work properly, you know I'd be getting it checked out.

nailzer

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
the focus does have mechanical parts, maybe these were temp frozen, I would keep a close eye one it. At the price of a 1020, if anything didn't work , I would take it back immediately. Take pictures every day, as often as possible to make sure this isn't a permanent issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos