Nokia Lumia 1320 Accessories Thread

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Please use this thread to share accessories that you've found for the Lumia 1320. Cases, screen protectors, holsters - anything that can be of use to your fellow 1320 users! Post links to the items or reviews to make them easier to find!

And don't forget to post your thoughts on the item, as well! Is it worth buying? Should people stay away from it? Is it a must-have? Share your opinions!

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Ow Jolly........i am the first one to post here?

As most people know, the 1320 is somewhat bigger than a 520.
If it drops, you got a 50% chanche that it hits the ground face down.
Because its slite bigger than the others, you got a bigger change of dammaging the screen.
The plastic backplate can easely be replaced, but the screen, wel thats a different story.

And i am always one of the Lucky ones, so i use a flipcover.
They come in al shapes and collors.

A booklet looks cool and handy, but not if you are a "lefty".
It would be nice if the would think of that, same thing counts for the Phone manufacturer ( why the buttons on the right? )
I am not a lefty, but its something to think about isnt?

They come also with a stand, if you in to origami than thats the way to go .
You can put it on the table or desk, nice for movies or reading.

And there is also a flipcover that "flips" downwards.
Nice for the leftys among us ;-)
And thats also the one i use,
i bought it for aprox 230$ and got the phone for free...or was it the other way around?

Anyhow i am quit clumsey, so it did save my phone a couple of times.
But it makes the phone looks big and bulky.

A free advice, the clamps of the covers are pretty weak.
When it feals lose or somekind, just use a piece of bouble sided tape on the back.

pdair-leather-top-flip-case-for-nokia-lumia-1320-black-p44137-300.jpg

remax-fashion-series-flip-stand-leather-case-for-nokia-lumia-1320-coffee_p20140227084429333.jpg

Just my 2 Cents

SANTOSH GADALE

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi ,

Headset along with pack is WH-108 which doesn't have Button to answer call or change the music track or FM Radio Frequency channels.

Can one one suggest alternate or other make Headset which is compatible for Nokia lumia 1320 support.

Already Tried with WH-208 and no luck .

Thanks
Santosh Gadale

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
That flip cover is kinda cool.
If I had that on a the smaller phones I think I'd use it like the StarTrek communicator.
Flipping it open then saying "Kirk to Cortana ready for beam out"

Kidding aside nice design.

mouseglider

Jun 18, 2007
www.mouseglider.com
I don't know if this is proper because I just happened to find this thread via one of my broken link searches - so if this is improper, moderator, please delete this.

I have developed kickstand4u mobile kickstand for all mobile devices that might be of interest to anyone that might have a use for one - please check www.kickstand4u.com

Thanks!

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I found a case in Games and Gadgets store in SM, so i took it. I also asked for screen protector but they say they had it before, but then it was sold out so I need to wait few days to buy one.

lionofthesouth

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Looking for a window mount for my new 1320.Currently using a universal type, which a)doesn't fit the 12320 and b) can't be used with a Lumia it would seem, as when I tried it with my 625 it kept pressing against the power button.
Preferably UK based seller.

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Looking for a window mount for my new 1320.Currently using a universal type, which a)doesn't fit the 12320 and b) can't be used with a Lumia it would seem, as when I tried it with my 625 it kept pressing against the power button.
Preferably UK based seller.

My CR-123 also presses against the Power button on the 920, but if you ignore that, everything works as usual. The phone ignores the pressed power button.

praveen9779

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi ,

Headset along with pack is WH-108 which doesn't have Button to answer call or change the music track or FM Radio Frequency channels.

Can one one suggest alternate or other make Headset which is compatible for Nokia lumia 1320 support.

Thanks
Santosh Gadale
use samsung

Eliminateur

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi ,

Thanks
Santosh Gadale
coming from a 5800xm user, is there any kind of remote similar to the inline one Nokia has on the 5800 AD-54?(call answer/fwd/back/play-pause/stop/volume). I highly doubt this one will work
AD-54HS-45ALLBLACK2.jpg

@praveen which samsung remote?

Captains

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I have had no luck getting a case for mine here in Oz. So I ordered one of these. Amzer Double Layer Hybrid Case with Kickstand for Nokia Lumia 1320 - Windows Phone Hybrid Cases - The WP Central Store I would prefer not to use a case most of the time but the phone feels really slick in my hands after owning a htc8x with it excellent design. & I know I will drop it.
My Tom Tom is getting the boot because the 1320 does a better job navigating so I'll be ordering on of these soon.. Arkon Mobile Grip 2 Deluxe Smartphone Windshield / Dashboard Mount - Windows Phone Car Kits & Mounts

Payam Nasehi

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi , my original back cover was broken , ( I mean the main one with Nokia logo), I can not find it in Malaysia , so funny when Nokia dealer sold it to me he claimed you can easily find back covers in different colors and the price is very cheap but no original one and no third party cover is available. Do you know how can I order one of them and price of it ? thanks

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077