Why has my phone got a multi colored screen after a hard reset?

metalinjection

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
screen trouble after hard reset

why is my lumia 1320 get a multi colored paint like sreen after a hard reset.,?i flashed it many times but still the display is distorted.,what should i do?is it a hardware issue?my phone haven't fell at all...can u help me with this,i need my phone so bad....thank u very much.

hprvez

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: screen trouble after hard reset

It could be a corrupted rom, resets won't fix it, you would need to reflash it with one of the Nokia tools

metalinjection

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
i tried to took an screen shot and connect it to my pc and the pix displays the phone menu.,but the phone itself won't display such.,the screen has multi colored paint-like.

palmujukka

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
i tried to took an screen shot and connect it to my pc and the pix displays the phone menu.,but the phone itself won't display such.,the screen has multi colored paint-like.

Have you tried reflashing your phone's ROM with the instructions from the above post? Otherwise, it sounds like a hardware problem. You should try to get your phone repaired/replaced at a Microsoft store.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Just take a picture ( with a other phone or camera ) from your device and upload it here.
I wont give you any advice before i know with wat i am dealing with otherwise i mite point you in to the wrong direction ;)

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Brace your self.
Its your chip on the mainboard.( hope driver issue ).
If a hard reset doesnt work anymore
Than you need a compleet reflash with the nokia tools.

anon(5348756)

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
That's happened to me a bunch of times on my 920. Solutions I've found, that have been mentioned in this thread:

1) Hard reset with PWR+VOL DOWN (or is it up? I never remember).
2) If the previous doesn't work, flash with Nokia Recovery Tools.
3) If the previous 2 don't work, I'm out. Send it for repair...

Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss