Cannot download New Apps on my Nokia Lumia 1320

Hassiem Fisher

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
All my updates for the apps that come with the Nokia Lumia 1320 gets downloaded but when I try to download e.g Blackberry or any other app then it will download halfway then it stops " the error I get is "We're having trouble installing this app. If this is the first time that you've seen this message, go ahead and try again. If the app still won't install, go to your phone update settings yo make sure that your phone software is up to date..

I have tried this and still it wont install any other apps.

Please help anyone

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
All my updates for the apps that come with the Nokia Lumia 1320 gets downloaded but when I try to download e.g Blackberry or any other app then it will download halfway then it stops " the error I get is "We're having trouble installing this app. If this is the first time that you've seen this message, go ahead and try again. If the app still won't install, go to your phone update settings yo make sure that your phone software is up to date..

I have tried this and still it wont install any other apps.

Please help anyone

Are you using a SD card in your device? If yes, did you set apps to install to the SD card? Check for errors in SD card. Or do a soft rest on the device (power button + volume down) until phone reboots

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Do you still have enough storage space? Are you installing them on internal memory or SD card . What if you change the download to internal sd card.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Just a couple of general questions.

1 - Do you have plenty of storage?
2 - Do you have an SD card installed?
3 - Are you running WP8.1 or Developers Preview?
4 - Are you downloading over WiFi or Mobile data?
5 - Is your date and time set correctly?
6 - Is your MS account set correctly?

ThePaladinTech

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Wow an oldie but still a problem - My wife is having the same problem as the OP (she has a lumia 830 running Windows 10). And the solution IS NOT any of the suggestions above.

Let me clarify - The problem only happens on NEW apps, ones she has NEVER installed before. if she tries to install an app that is NOT CURRENTLY installed , but she had installed it in the past. no problem it installs.

Updating existing apps also works.

And here's the kicker for this problem - The same holds true for her Windows 10 desktop and laptop. Any NEW, never before tried app returns the error the OP posted " please try again later" ... We've been trying for months. Any installed or installed in the past app will install.

Any Ideas? suggestions on ways to proceed? My wife posted on the Microsoft forum but didn't get anywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney