Where could the MP3 Ringtones transferred from PC to Nokia Lumia 1320 Ringtones be?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

MP3 Ringtones transferred from PC to Nokia Lumina 1320 Ringtones folder don't show up

I downloaded several MP3 Ringtones from Zedge.com. I transferred them directly from my PC to the Rintone folder in my Nokia Lumina 1320 but when I open a contacts folder to edit and select their specific ringtone, none of the ones I moved into this folder show up. Anyone have any idea as to why? They are MP3, under 40 seconds, not protected.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: MP3 Ringtones transferred from PC to Nokia Lumina 1320 Ringtones folder don't show up

I downloaded several MP3 Ringtones from Zedge.com. I transferred them directly from my PC to the Rintone folder in my Nokia Lumina 1320 but when I open a contacts folder to edit and select their specific ringtone, none of the ones I moved into this folder show up. Anyone have any idea as to why? They are MP3, under 40 seconds, not protected.

Try this.Move the ringtones to the pc desktop.Then transfer them to the ringtone folder.It then comes under the ringtones

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss