How can I upgrade my Lumia 1320 on Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how can i upgrade my Lumia 1320 on windows 10

i need to upgrade my Lumia 1320 on windows 10 currently its working on 8.1, it is not showing any auto upgrade so how can i do this...

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: how can i upgrade my Lumia 1320 on windows 10

You would need to enroll your device in the Insider Program. To do that, you need to download the app "Windows Insider" from the Windows Phone store and follow the instructions as given in the app.
But considering that you apparently don't know much about that, I suggest you keep WP 8.1 on your device and wait for the official rollout to start, which is probably beginning in January 2016. Windows Insider provides you with early versions, also referred to as beta versions. They most certainly contain bugs and may even be unstable and unreliable. Though the latter 2 don't really apply anymore, since the latest few builds have been almost rock solid. But there are definitely quite a lot bugs left. So you better be patient.

RaGaV_Chn

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
Just download the Insider App and also register for insider program in the website. Make sure you have atleast 1.5GB of free space in your internal memory. And after installation Format your device. Built 10586 is the latest for Slow Ring Users. There are very less bugs. But it is just awesome to use it.

pureview_lvr

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: how can i upgrade my Lumia 1320 on windows 10

As no official public release of windows 10 mobile update for Lumia 1320

But you can Register your device to Insider program if you desperately wants windows 10.......there you can get early builds and versions of windows 10 mobile.....little bit buggy.....obviously its a beta form...but prefer slow ring updates.....that are much better than fast rings.....

But I still prefer you should stay on windows phone 8.1.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb