Did anyone else notice this?

ArthJar

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm actualy not that surprised by this aspect, as obviously many phablets have original flip covers,
but since no one else has noted this in an article or forum thread, I figured I should do it and show
the people that didn't notice this little aspect of NOKIA's new phablet.

Pictures taken from the front page:
NL1520.jpg
NL1520-2-recre.jpg

Kinda fancy If I say so myself, kinda looks like a Lumia 925/1020 Wireless Charging Cover combined with an Apple Smart Cover.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I actually did notice that. I mentioned it in a comment when I first read the article that WPCentral had with that picture. I think it's a good accessory.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah if I do buy this phone I'll definitely pick up that accessory with it! It looks like it will be able to act as a stand for the phone. Doesn't seem to provide much protection from drops so I'll still have to be careful, but still nice :)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
As one of the people who aren't the target market for this phone...here's what I have to say.

Include it and a wireless charger in the sales package! Surefire win (for people like me)!

ArthJar

May 26, 2013
Visit site
As one of the people who aren't the target market for this phone...here's what I have to say.

Include it and a wireless charger in the sales package! Surefire win (for people like me)!

This one's probably the design for both the standard and wireless charging covers, hopefully.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb