Unlock Lumia 1520 via AT&T unlock webpage

znrznr85

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I am also waiting to get the unlock code. I have found ATT web site could figure out my IMEI and was able to request.

Now the status says "ATT Mobile Device Unlock Pending".

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I received an e-mail after putting in a request on that page. In fact I received it within about 10-15 seconds telling me that my request was denied.

znrznr85

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Finally!!!

I have just gotten the email from AT&T with unlock code!

att unlock.jpg

Firstly, My friend submitted and opened the case for the unlock code for me but unfortunately, he did not get any reply from att for more than 3wks.

Fortunately, I found att unlock website could figure out my phone's IMEI and I asked to my friend who has att account with really good stand!!

It took 3 days and the phone works perfectly!! Love it!!!!

Do not open the case if you do not have att account. They do not help you for the code.

Arion Sinagra

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Good evening/buona sera from Italy to everyone, i know, i wouldn't be really orignal, but can i ask someone who is currently at&t client to help me with unlock code...? if you not gonna unlock other 5 devices in this year surely... this is really amazing phone, that i've bought in USA, Miami, already tried all the possible discussions with at&t customer care, and they tell that they r unable to help.. so, if someone can compile that module with my imei, and send me that code, and save me from other month of waiting for unlock services/sites, i will be very very thankful... help to old Nokia fan please =)

bobvad

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I moved from Iphone 4S to Nokia Luma 1520 after the contract is over. I followed these steps to get my iphone4S unlocked and got a denial. When checked later on I was asked to wait for a month after activating the new phone.

Are you folks saying that this unlock option is unique for NOKIA 1520 ?
Will we get an unlock code even if in contract ? I don't see any option that asks you a reason such as travel out of the country..

Please advise.

madsedan

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Just requested mine but it appears that this only applies if your phone is paid for in full, I'm guessing not if its under a subsidized contract FYI

Takiat

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes...
Had a friend at ATT get me unlock code and just unlocked my 1520 ATT version. LTE and text/data all working perfectly and fast!

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Just requested mine but it appears that this only applies if your phone is paid for in full, I'm guessing not if its under a subsidized contract FYI

I should have clarified this, but yes, my phone was purchased directly from the MS Store and paid in full.

SimpleCartoon

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I purchased subsidized lumia 1520. I submitted request through device unlock portal under one of my line where the contract is going to expire in another 8 months. They gave me unlock code without much hassle. however i tried the same with lumia 520 but my request was denied.

Thai Cong

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi all !

I'm from Vietnam , I have 1520 ATT lock by ATT , but now I can't used it in Vietnam !

Anybody help me unlock my phone pls ?

Many tks

Last edited by a moderator:

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Just got my Lumia 1520 unlocked. Originally denied by AT&T (went thru OLAM unlock portal) because my line was under contract (from Lumia 920 I got w subsidy). After explaining to them (phone call to 611) I purchased my 1520 from a third party, I got the email w unlock code, today - and just unlocked it.

I did not have a foreign microsim, so ... used ##7820#, entered unlock code & the lock opened.

jive_inc

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys/Gals,
Sorry if this has been answered but why would you want to unlock your phone (other than using a different carrier??)? Thank you!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720