Camera Crashing

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
You could also try a soft reset to see if it corrects things before doing anything extreme.

Soft reset -> hold volume down and power button until the phone vibrates. Let go and phone restarts. You may need to reset date and time. No files deleted.

Vikram Dinesh

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
My Phone has been rebooting often when taking pictures in the Camera App.
Does this happen to anyone else ?

This happens on my phone when I try to use the front camera and not with the main camera. I have tried all possible trouble shooting steps that I could think of including a couple of hard resets. I'm sending the phone back to Nokia.

Dave Scarpa

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I love my 1520, but in many ways Windows phone is still as buggy as win I owned a 920 about a year ago, it too would random crash, I get crashes if I'm trying to listen to a podcase and do something else, mostly its just random reboots.

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
It may be an app. I experienced a similar issue . Can you recall when the problem began? If it has always occurred, its your phone. I recommend keeping tabs of the apps you install and the installation date. ( OneNote is great for this) Knowing what app and when it was installed has helped me track down the source

. Another suggestion is to try using the Windows default camera in settings. This worked for me as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6