Somehow, I was able to do this on my 1520!

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
No point, just an odd glitch. Never thought it could happen, although it makes sense because the app selection buttons are on a "layer" above.

not a glitch...can be repeated at will......... in people hub and music that I know of

Last edited:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
If this is happening in your app list it happens when you have over 40 apps in the app list. Press one of the letters and that screen appears, which takes you to all the apps listed by that name to save you from scrolling. The same mechanic is in place in the contacts list.

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Not that. Normally, the background for the letter list is black. If you look closely, his background was the Start screen

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Okay here is what to do, while in app list prepare your left hand to swipe right, then tap to the letter icon with right hand immediately swipe with your left hand. So that you can have your tiles in the background of this alphabet screen.

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Okay here is what to do, while in app list prepare your left hand to swipe right, then tap to the letter icon with right hand immediately swipe with your left hand. So that you can have your tiles in the background of this alphabet screen.
That doesn't work with my Icon because the processor is too damn fast. :winktongue:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3