Apps in Notification Settings - WP 8.1

markshenoda

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Are your apps showing up in your Notification/Action Center settings? All I'm seeing are the built in apps (Email, SMS, etc.). None of the apps are showing. Am I the only one with this problem?

nelsonecm

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
They appear when you have your first toast, when you get a mention in twitter or a like in instagram those apps will add to the action center .

Spiritualengr

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
The only app I am getting notifications in the center for is Facebook. I have gotten Toast notifications for twitter but they aren't showing in the "center"

markshenoda

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Strange, I have the opposite problem. I have Email, Phone, Messaging, and Store. None of my other apps are shown in the settings. Can't change ringtones, etc.

alijahg34

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Same here I can't see any application in the notification center except built in apps....wonder if I need to do a factory reset to fix the problem

Zacharyw70

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
To get Twitter set up for notifications I had to first add it to the People Hub.
So I went to Settings>Applications>People>AddContacts>Set up my Twitter account and logged in, and then it took me through the options and told me notifications would now appear through the Action Center. I imagine this is the same process for other social apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12