Microsoft camera rotates pictures on 6tag

Eddie Mendoza

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Whenever I take a picture with the stock microsoft camera and I go to post it on 6Tag it automatically rotates the picture to the right. If i use Nokia Camera or ProShot it doesn't auto rotate. So I have to use an app and rotate the picture everytime using an app, then I can post it with 6tag.

Is there a fix for this? I prefer the microsoft camera over the nokia camera, but I end up using the Nokia camera because I don't want to have to keep rotating pictures.

Callum26

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I have exactly the same problem with my 930. It's also when I share the pic into any app, Twitter, instagram etc not just 6tag.
If I look at the picture in camera roll it is the correct orientation, but soon as I share to one of these apps, it rotates it either 90deg or 180deg. If I use the Nokia camera it doesn't happen, but I to do prefer the Microsoft camera as its easier for quick open and shoot.
I have checked for software updates, have done a soft reset, also checked compass, maps etc for direction issues, all seem ok.
Any suggestions??

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
All the while I thought I was alone with this issue. Same here. Happens specially if I take a shot on portrait mode then share on an app like Messenger. It does landscape all of a sudden. But if I take in landscape mode, everything is normal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon