Do you use a case on your 1520 or not?

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

Curious to see how many of you are putti a case around the gorgeous 1520. I have the green one and have been afraid of dropping it.

I have it enclosed in a Belkin leather case. The downside is I cannot show off the color and the obvious extra bulk it adds.

How are you "carrying" yours??

kuffcakes

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I am using the smokey clear Incipio case that you can find in the Windows Central store. I also have a Zagg screen protector on my phone too.

jstylela

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I have a clear TPU case from Sojitek and I really like it because it shows off my white 1520. It fits firmly on the device, maybe not so much shock protection but I didn't want to bulk my device up.

Captains

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Although I have the little brother 1320 they are the same size. I couldn't stand having to flip open a case every time I needed my phone & generally I'm not a fan of cases but the size of this phone had me worried about dropping it, so I purchased the Amzer Double I don't use it unless I'm putting the phone on a shelf in a boat & golf buggy etc.. It makes the phone to bulky & the soft rubber against your ear is uncomfortable. Also makes it difficult to slide in & out of your pocket. It is awesome protection though & I love the stand.

Qais Abu-Hasan

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
I use Nokia's original flip cover , but I took out the flipping part of it :p I didn't find any yellow or red model so I got it black with a yellow cover , and I take it off from time to time, its design and holding it is just amazing :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3