1520 headphone issue fixed

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I only discovered I had this issue a couple of weeks ago when my Sony Walkman ran out of battery and I plugged the phone into my motorcycle headset, it was not the best experience, maybe a few songs would play and then it would stop, then when I got it working it would play a few more and stop again.

I then tested the phone with other headphones and confirmed it was a problem.

It wasn't an urgent issue as I charged up the Walkman the next day and was again riding my motorbike with music, so for me now need to use headphones on the phone.

Since then I have joined the DP program, and I suppose there have been a couple of other updates, and now no issues I have played several albums though headphones today and all have played flawlessly.

Was there a specific update to cure this or was it the DP upgrades?

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Did you mean that playing music from the phone stops at random?

If that's what you meant, I actually had that problem a couple of months ago but now I believe some of the updates fixed it. I have DVP.

Hildr

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I have DP and I can confirm this issue have been fixed since I use jack connection every days. Just need a way to fix the phantom touch and my 1520 will be perfect now =D

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello Jomar no this was a fault using the jack connector, it made playing music a bit of a pain, I admit I hadn't noticed it before as I tend to use my Walkman on the bike and the only other time I use the phone for music is when I am in my garage and I just use the speaker, it was only a few weeks ago my Walkman's battery died on me early and I plugged the phone in, at most I could only get three tracks to play, then I had to unplug and start again, not easy on a motorbike, but anyway as me and Hildr have found it seems to have been fixed by the DP upgrades so I can choose the Walkman or the phone for my music now :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3