Denim updates for Lumia 1520?

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Denim will be released this year for the 930/1520 but it isn't out yet. But when it is going to roll out, the changes Windows Central covers it is really big. So we know it soon enough ;)

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Bad luck, no one knows anything about the update. Only thing Microsoft said about Denim is that is still on track for 2014, so it has to come soon. Oh, and ot really depends on your carrier if it is actually going to release in 2014. I have a country variant model so for me it is likely to get it before 2015

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
You have asked the same question several times now and always get the same answer, we don't know when it will be released, as said the day it comes out I am sure it will be well signposted on the board and you will see lots of people talking about it, however as already mentioned, it is up to your carrier to handle the actual release to you and this can take anything from days to months to filter through.

For example US users of the 930 still haven't got Cyan yet because the only carrier has not released it and from what I have seen have actually sent it back to MS even though it works fine on everyone else's phones......

So it's pointless asking the same question time and time again, all you are doing is wasting peoples time replying to you with the same answer.

We don't know.

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
O M G !

That's a joke guys!
Really...?

As mentiod BILLION times before:

JUST MICROSOFT KNOWS RELEASE DATES.

IF YOU CAN'T BING / GOOGLE THE ANSWER (if you ever tried...i doubt it), THEN THERE IS NO ANSWER.

So. Now I can sleep.

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
i just asked someone got denim updates for Microsoft Lumia 1520 is this a big sin in your sight if someone thinks this is irritating Question i apologize. i want to know that because Microsoft Promise that Denim updates roll out before 12015 for specific devices like L1520,830,930

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Oke, one more time: No one knows an exact date! Microsoft haven't told us anything except the fact it will roll out this year, which even seems more and more unlikely. So you can ask that question but I you don't read carefully and ask the question several times, people are gonna make jokes of course...

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Ms did not promised anything..
all rumors and gosup, shure some guys from ms did yel something but those where not hard dates.
Those where just estimated dates.

Send from my Lumia 1320 WP 8.3102 Emerald.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
i just asked someone got denim updates for Microsoft Lumia 1520 is this a big sin in your sight if someone thinks this is irritating Question i apologize. i want to know that because Microsoft Promise that Denim updates roll out before 12015 for specific devices like L1520,830,930

that's not the sin.

the sin is repeatedly asking the same question, disregarding any answers, only to ask again.
Multiple people asking the same question is understandable, none wanted to bother touching the search button.

but one person asking it repeatedly is not. perhaps if you didn't get answers, but you have the best we got.

The answer has not changed since the last time you posted. and since the last time before that, and so on. asking more will not change the situation.
Wait. Be patient. Wait for news, because you won't miss it.

Besides, its not even a major upgrade like 8.1 was.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills