Simple.be "Answer" holster - fits the Lumia 1520!

flipmack

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
Just received my Lumia 1520 and it's been great for the week that I've owned it - however, it's too big and can't fit in my pockets (I wear normal jeans, but they're snug).

Anyway, I had been sporting a Lowepro Tasca 30 camera case with my 1520 in there, but it wasn't cutting it, so I searched and searched online for a belt holster that wasn't a 'typical' holster and could accommodate my 1520 with the Fosmon case (adds slightly more bulk for the sake of protection). Eventually, searching for iPhone 6+ holsters led me to the Simple.be site and the "Answer" holster. Unfortunately, they don't make any cases specifically for the Lumia 1520 but they will make a custom-manufactured case.

I exchanged emails with the company's owner and they are making one for me. Sure, it's $29 USD, but it will be made exactly to my specifications (accounting for the Fosmon case around the 1520) and it's not going to be a camera case or a MILSPEC pouch meant to strap onto a MOLLE vest (these were my two options prior to finding the "Answer").

I'll upload pictures and provide more details when I receive it!

...unfortunately, I'm new here (I've been a lurker for months) and I'm not allowed to post links yet. I'm hoping that the post above provides enough context..

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3