Flashed Finland Rom on to Hongkong Lumia 1520

brucexli

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Did that this afternoon. Updated to Denim smoothly. Got Lumia camera 5.0, but NO rich capture? Will that come later? Or do I need to download something or install some app?

brucexli

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Alright, figured it out. There is a button at the top. And different modes are triggered automatically based on the scene.

manomic

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
how is the file transfer using USB cable? I feel that when multiple files are copied its really slow like 3 times the time it takes normally... happens on denim only... the finland cyan firmware doesn't cause it.. hard reset doesn't help..

manomic

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
well I dont have an sd card... I feel the difference with the data transfer while copying to internal memory... when I try copying 70-80 photos, it takes thrice the time it takes on cyan...

manomic

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I turned on preview for developers and searched for an update.. something small installed and post that the info page said configuration update installed.. and voila the data transfer is faster again :D

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Also I would suggest formatting the microSD card in the exFAT format. It would let you save files (videos especially) having size greater than 4GB

manomic

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
its not the micro sd, its the internal memory.. and then again.. I still have that problem.. it worked only for the first time... man!

njoi fontes

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I did the same thing with my UAE 1520. So far the only problem that is irritating me a bit is that the gyroscope is taking a long time to respond to screen rotation. When rotating pictures is takes about 5 seconds to respond to tilting the phone and games that use the gyroscope are now unplayable. Do you have the same issues by any chance?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism