How many trouble free devices after 6 months?

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
So I read through all kinds of posts about the screen sensitivity issue. This is a reverse thread. I plan on keeping the 1520 for a while. How many here actually have had the device for over six months without the dreaded tap/scroll problem?

The one I replaced had it bad along with a white spot on top that looked like burn in which shouldn't be possible.

I want positive feedback for a change :)

jodeltje

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm on my third 1520, and it's starting to show the white spots now, it's about 3 months old.
The other two had both spots and swipe/touch issue.

Sorry

ronr9286t

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I had an AT&T 1520 purchased from the Microsoft store and used it for 7 months without any problems. Foolishly traded it for a Note 4 (mainly for the digitizer and a few missing apps). While I like the Note, I really prefer Windows Mobile over Android, and I just ordered an unlocked 1520-RM938 32GB from B&H. I hope I have the same reliability!

Ron

Paul Foulkes

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Had mine since March or April 2014. No problems. Everything works perfectly. ( Tempting fate so touch wood though! ) I am so impressed with my 1520. It still turns heads, especially running 8.1 .

apoc527

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Had mine since early spring 2014 and the only issue is the screen phantom touches and it's been especially infuriating lately (went from minor irritation to quite aggravating and function damaging).

coolbreeze78

Nov 11, 2004
Visit site
Every .3 I've had in the past had the double tap issue. Sold them all off and got a green ATT 1520. Zero tap issues. I think its newer hardware (no Nokia logo on the back).

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I have the touch screen sensitivity issue but I got used to it. It annoyed me for a couple of days but I just say to myself whatever.

It doesn't bother me now, at all although a fix is really welcome. Headphone jack on mine broke though but that's because I use it daily for music and is always in my pocket. I hate long headphone to headphone jack connectors, they are a pain in my pocket and probably the cause of my headphone jack wearing.

I ordered a bluetooth receiver for my headphones so I wont need to use it directly to my headphone jack.. I think that's the only way and I wouldn't sacrifice audio quality for a pair with flat wires.

Other than that, the phone is still superb. I actually downgraded my plan and stick to my 1520 for a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)