Lumia denim for 1520

Andrew Gordon

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I was thinking the same thing this morning, after checking for an update for the umpteenth time!
Maybe it's just me but since they announced Windows 10 there had been little news about Denim.
I really don't understand the thinking behind the 1520 being almost the last to receive the update when it's one of the three Lumias that will benefit the most from it.
And as for carrier phones receiving the update before CV phones, well it's just mind boggling. :(

Amit020783

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
When will Microsoft be rolling out the denim update for Lumia 1520 in India. Its getting very frustrating.....january will be over in 4 days still no sign of the update when it was said that the roll out will begin early January.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
This is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is in no way run by Microsoft, Carriers, Lumia or any developer. We can not give you what we do not have or know.

DLong4

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Here's the current status of 1520 Denim updates for Europe.
[Country] in brackets signifies Cyan.

Albania
[Austria]
[Belgium]
Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
[Denmark]
Estonia
Finland
France (SFR)
France
Germany (Vodafone)
Germany
Greece
Hungary
[Iceland]
Ireland (Vodafone}
Italy (Wind)
Italy (Vodafone)
[Kazakhstan]
Latvia
Lithuania
Macedonia
Montenegro
[Netherlands]
[Norway]
Poland
Romania
[Russian Federation]
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
[Sweden]
[Switzerland]
[Turkey]
[Ukraine]
[United Kingdom]
[United Kingdom (O2)]
United Kingdom (Vodaphone)

Availability in Europe - Nokia

princeegli

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
This is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is in no way run by Microsoft, Carriers, Lumia or any developer. We can not give you what we do not have or know.

This does not matter though,as we all know....employees and insiders sometimes post anonymously on so called "FAN" sites.....so dont blame people for asking about the update...know one on here ever knows when someone from the inside will post son info here....or elsewhere,and others will link it

Amit020783

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I know this is a fan based news and discussion site, however, my point was only to raise a concern and if anybody has some info on this can update. would have been great.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
This does not matter though,as we all know....employees and insiders sometimes post anonymously on so called "FAN" sites.....so dont blame people for asking about the update...know one on here ever knows when someone from the inside will post son info here....or elsewhere,and others will link it

This response was not to blame anyone at all it was just to make something clear.
If there are "leaks" the editors will pick it up and after confirm/double check it write an article about it.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I know this is a fan based news and discussion site, however, my point was only to raise a concern and if anybody has some info on this can update. would have been great.

I totally understand your concern and question but again what we don't have or know we can not give. Sorry but that is how it is.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Ate you on the developer preview or stock Rom? I'm currently running the Finland c.v Rom with Denim on Malaysia variant L1520..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure if you ask for this but this is from the MS site

Malaysia
Product Lumia 1520
DescriptionCountry variant
Release DENIM
OS version8.10.14226.359
Firmware version02540.00019.14522.26012

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members