Two questions after updating to Lumia Denim 1520 AT&T

Alexandre Amicone

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
OK just updated it and did the Cortana training for the hey Cortana feature but how do I make it wake up the phone when its locked? It only does it when the phone is unlocked.

Also how do enable weather on the glance screen? I don't want to have to change my lock screen wallpaper to enable this. Thank you

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
also works fine for me, would also like to know how to get the weather on the glance screen... also how does one set IE to automatically download pics in the email app?

L Beezy

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
MSN Weather must be installed and be your lockscreen app in order for the weather on glance to work. It sucks because I'd love to have the weather on my glance screen, but I rather have Lockmix/Bing on my lockscreen--can't have both.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
also works fine for me, would also like to know how to get the weather on the glance screen... also how does one set IE to automatically download pics in the email app?

For the email, go into the email app, press the 3 dots on the lower right and go into settings. There you'll find "Always download full messages and internet images" (the last check mark setting). Just check it and you're done. :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3