Lumia 1520 HK Variant WP8.1 GDR1 DP update to Denim

roni09riku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Okay so the HK variant of the 1520 is now on Denim, according to the Microsoft site. I'm currently running WP8.1 GDR1 DP, and I wanna update to Denim. I tried to update with Preview for Developers on and off, but it's still saying it's up to date. I checked Extras + Info and it says I'm on Denim. I can't use Lumia Camera and I know I never updated to Denim before so I know it's not yet on Denim. I also checked Lumia Software Recovery Tool but it can only install Cyan. Any suggestions?

miguelsantos

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Okay so the HK variant of the 1520 is now on Denim, according to the Microsoft site. I'm currently running WP8.1 GDR1 DP, and I wanna update to Denim. I tried to update with Preview for Developers on and off, but it's still saying it's up to date. I checked Extras + Info and it says I'm on Denim. I can't use Lumia Camera and I know I never updated to Denim before so I know it's not yet on Denim. I also checked Lumia Software Recovery Tool but it can only install Cyan. Any suggestions?

I guess i know what's the problem - uncheck the preview for developers in the app. Check again the updates and you will be able to get the Denim.

Mngotu

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia 1520 is 000-HK and I checked for an update, and nada. Still on cyan, still waiting. Might soft reset my phone.

Mngotu

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Well I hear the HK variant RM-938 Lumia denim is out. But ours, RM-937 which is probably HKCV is still waiting for a roll out to Lumia Denim. Don't quote me on this though, I could have read the forums incorrectly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3