Lumia denim Hong Kong Lumia 1520

raydwatts

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I have tweeted Satya Nadella . I can understand that because denim offers more bonuses to a high end phone then it would need more testing due to interactions on more hardware/software but putting it on the server and not shipping it is just stupid and very poor customer relations. It's almost as if they've given up on premium phones and want us to buy android or apple devices or low end windows devices.

mikelpikel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
oh great! my new phone I just bought is the HK variant and I don't have LTE and I can't get the Denim update... now I'm considering to sell this phone. Too bad because the phone is in super MINT condition and it's 32GB and wireless charging! GRRRRR

jlx2013

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
oh great! my new phone I just bought is the HK variant and I don't have LTE and I can't get the Denim update... now I'm considering to sell this phone. Too bad because the phone is in super MINT condition and it's 32GB and wireless charging! GRRRRR
The LTE problem is because you don't have the correct version for your country, am i right?

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
The LTE problem is because you don't have the correct version for your country, am i right?

well this is the international variant no? is it not supposed to have ALL the BANDS? also my AT&T has LTE and that has less bands than the international version

edit: BTW when I go into network settings and choose which band I want (EX 2g-3g-4g) LTE isn't even listed like my other L1520 AT&T

Last edited:

affaiec

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
@affaiectwit1 As the update is being released in a gradual manner, you'll receive a notification on your phone once it's available. ^PM. This was tweeted to me from nokia help

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99