Why am I unable to import music onto the Nokia 1520 phone via MAC?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Unable to import music onto the Nokia 1520 phone via MAC

I have a Nokia 1520 and wanted to import music from my MAC which has OS 10.68. Mac does not recognize phone when plugged in via USB port. I have attempted to do this on a PC and it was fine; however, it would not copy the music.

I already have music downloaded before on my MAC; however, I do not know why the desktop (MAC) does not recognize it. Also, when I go to IPhotos, it sees the device, but not the photos and I can see them on the phone .

thank you for anticipated assistance.

ScrubbyXD

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
The idea of plugging a windows phone into a mac not triggering the Faith Militant breaking into your home, beating you, shaving you down, and parading you through the streets of San Francisco as a woman in a turtleneck sweater rings a bell and cries "SHAME SHAME SHAME" while hipsters throw kale at you (takes in a breath) is beyond my imagination.

You are having issues because Apple does not want you to use someone else's phone, period.

Also there could be DRM issues.

Big Papa Smurf

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
the idea of plugging a windows phone into a mac not triggering the faith militant breaking into your home, beating you, shaving you down, and parading you through the streets of san francisco as a woman in a turtleneck sweater rings a bell and cries "shame shame shame" while hipsters throw kale at you (takes in a breath) is beyond my imagination.

lol

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft Apple and Google all in the same post? How did this not erupt into a flame war?!?!?

Because, unlike the Google Droids and Apple Fanboys, we are more civilized here and do not participate in any of the juvenile name calling and platform bashing...

(WHEW, I managed to ALMOST type that with a straight face the whole way through, but lost it at the end)... :amaze:

Windows Phone App for MAC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon