Why don't I have the "turtle" icon?

Santiago G

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Camera on my L1520 doesn't show the slow motion option. I also don't have the 16MP option in settings, so I have to use Camera360 Sight in order to shot them. What do you think? My lumia is running cyan btw...

I know it is on the last Windows 10 Mobile build... I have it. I just wanted you to know that in the info section it says it's running cyan.

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The slow motion for video is in the latest build of Windows 10 Mobile for those on the insider program.

Even on Cyan the 16MP option for 16:9 should be available to you in Lumia Camera, check the settings.

Also check for updates, you should be on Denim some months ago.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
The slow motion for video is in the latest build of Windows 10 Mobile for those on the insider program.

Even on Cyan the 16MP option for 16:9 should be available to you in Lumia Camera, check the settings.

Also check for updates, you should be on Denim some months ago.

This guy has it. Windows 10 Mobile feature, check Settings again, check for a Denim update.

Santiago G

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I'm on the insider program. I don't have the Denim update and I don't think I will... my guess is that my carrier don't like Windows Phone xD
I wish I could use the Lumia Camera app. I'm going to try a hard reset with next build.

Santiago G

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Hahahaha 😂
I bought it in Antel (Uruguay). They are the only ones in my country that don't have the Denim update for my phone, I checked it in the denim available list.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, there are a couple of hold outs for 1520 variants that stay stuck on Cyan.

As an Insider, are you Fast Ring with the latest Build? I think it is a special App. I'll see if I can get someone in to help.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I thought the guy I talked to would post here.

Theory: You need the Denim firmware to advance the camera and get the new features.

Solution: Official should have firmware.

Issue: We are unclear if and when 1520 will get official Win 10 Mo.

If your country variant is stuck on Cyan, you may have to cross flash the ROM to another country variant in the same RM# so you get Denim and then back on Insider.

Here is a flashing tutorial: http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...after-reset-flash-process-defined-inside.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss