This or Surface Mini?

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm a huge Surface fan, so I'm really interested in a Surface Mini. If the price is right, I'd get one foe my gf.

As much as I like my Lamias, I still find Nokia hardware to be a bit flaky sometimes. (on my 5th 920, and 2nd 800). So I don't about buying their tablets yet.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm a huge Surface fan, so I'm really interested in a Surface Mini. If the price is right, I'd get one foe my gf.

As much as I like my Lamias, I still find Nokia hardware to be a bit flaky sometimes. (on my 5th 920, and 2nd 800). So I don't about buying their tablets yet.

You're right about that part, but it goes same for the surface's too. Many were defective as well. Also, if Microsoft went tegra, and Nokia snapdragon, Nokia would win that part. And it would need to be 1080p for BOTH.

Alessandrr

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
It depends on time when they will release them. If it won't happen on MWC there is a chance for Lumia 2020 and Surface mini to be the same thing because Nokia and Microsoft will be the same company soon.
And there will be one tablet, it will be easier for customers to make choice, what do you think?

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb