Quick Battery Status Question

reykjavik2014

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I see the battery icon and it shows a percent remaining. But is there any way to have it say how much time is left? I can't manage to find a way to have it (i) easily tell me percent remaining nor (ii) easily tell me the time remaining.

anyone know of a way?

MikeF74

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
^^ from windows phone store.
Umm, you do realize that the 2520 is a Windows RT 8.1 device and not a Windows Phone 8 device, right?

I really wish there was a way to see the battery meter without having to lock the device or going to the desktop. It should really be at bottom of the Settings Charm.

Last edited:

reykjavik2014

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
The closest I've gotten is going to the desktop and clicking on the battery icon in the icon tray. That gives you a percent remaining. Bit combursome for a simple battery check though. There's got to be a better way or just a simple live tile that gives the remaining, etc..

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Umm, you do realize that the 2520 is a Windows RT 8.1 device and not a Windows Phone 8 device, right?

I really wish there was a way to see the battery meter without having to lock the device or going to the desktop. It should really be at bottom of the Settings Charm.

Since I didn't have surface device can't say on that. Have windows 8 on my pc so I can't see any percentage remaining lol :confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss