Tablet not charging

ASCI Blue

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
My 2520 is refusing to charge, yes it's out of warranty, where I live has no Nokia approved places for repair either. The charger itself is fine, I measured it with a multimeter. The tablet doesn't read the fact it is plugged in.

Has anyone ever taken one of these apart and or can someone please supply links. I rather miss my tablet and the data on it's internal memory. Also what tools would be required to get into it, I have plenty of the basics as far as heat gun, screw drivers, etc.

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I had the exact same problem. I shipped it off to Microsoft, and they returned it claiming it was fixed. I plugged in my adapter I keep at home, and it still wouldn't charge unless I pulled on the plug in a particular direction. I also tested it, and the plug seemed fine.

I brought home my spare adapter from work, and surprise, the tablet charges as normal.

Long story short: If you can visit a store that might have a spare adapter, go try your tablet on it.

maggiexi

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
My tablet has the same problem, it is not charging since last week. I'm gonna to take "jjmurphy"'s recommendation and order a new charger to try. Found one from Amazon that gets pretty good reviews - EEEKit 2 in 1 Charger Kit for Nokia Lumia 2520

Hope this can save my tablet:cry: My laptop is already broken, I need this tablet.....

I will give you an update if that works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb