Cannot find files received through bluetooth!!!!

hasim786

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Go to music ans video tab ans create playlist and open same playliat after select that song wich one you want to send it after you tab on three dot and select share tab you can see there blootuth option and just select it and enjoy this future
From hasim bholat

gadrianaus

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi i am also a nokia lumia 520 windows 8 user, and i have transfered through bloetooth all my contacts, but they do not show anywhere. i can't see or call any of the contact i have transfered. Also same happenes to messages. all of the data has been transfered to the SD card. How in God's name can i see them and/or call a contact from the data i have trasfered? thank you

Last edited:

Christopher van Zyl

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I am new with Nokia windows phone. Transferred video files from blackberry z10 via blue tooth. It indicated that the transfer was successful but they 're nowhere to be found. Please help!

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
i can not find my bluetooth fils , vedios etc in my lumia 820 . how i can find?

audio and video files will be in the music+videos hub. Word and excel files will be in the Office hub. Picture will be in the photos hub in the "saved pictures" folder

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
i can not find my bluetooth fils , vedios etc in my lumia 820 . how i can find?

As already said, video files will be in your photos and videos gallery. However, if they are DRM protected or their file format is not compatible or supported, they won't show up on the phone at all.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Emreskopi

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I received small PDF files via bluetooth. They are not shown from Office, Adobe Reader and even Microsoft's PDF Reader. Just the last one I opened with PDF reader out of 5 files is shown. All the 5 file is nowhere. Checked File Explorer, Music and Video hub, documents and downloads folders too. Also made a search from Office and File explorer too. Can a restart move that files to documents or downloads folder? From Storage I can see temp and downloads folder allocate space but you know, WP don't let me to list contents.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs