Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi guys...
    I bought a Lumia 520 just a week ago. I'm using my old 2GB memory card in it. When I tried to add songs to the SD card, the Windows explorer got stuck and the copying was stopped. I restarted my phone. Tried Again. 2 songs were copied. And still the same issue came back. I resarted the phone again and then again tried copying. But a window came out saying the Device is not responding/ is disconnected. I don't know what to do now. Can anyone pls help me.
    I haven't been to any forums before and this is my first thread. Really sorry if this is not the way to post a thread.

Can any one pls help me????

It is possible your SD card is incompatible with the phone - perhaps an older card that is too slow.

I would recommend trying with a different (possibly new) card as they are pretty cheap. Get one with a higher Class number. E.g. Class 10
    Thanked by:
    AlbyMJ 

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    If you can get hold of a SD adapter and place your micro SD in it, see how it works out of the phone, it could be it is just a bit tired and needing replaced. Jim
    Thanked by:
    AlbyMJ