07-16-2013, 11:53 AM #1
- 2 Posts
I recently purchased a Nokia Lumia 520 at Telus on a Pre Paid plan. I bought it for 129.99 on sale also.
Today i noticed when i was tapping on screen that the right side of the screen right were the power on button is was making a clicking noise. I tried taking of the case and sometimes it helps a little bit but it still makes a clicking noise, I doubt its because of the case though because it still does the noise just as loud as it would without the case.
Do you guys think that Telus would exchange the phone even after 14 days of getting it?
Thanks in advance!
- 07-18-2013, 04:15 PM #4
one possibiltiy is when they set up your phone at the shop , they needed to take the back cover off to install the sim card.
if the back cover when replaced is not exactly in position, you will get all sorts of funny behaviour (like camera buttons not working etc).
so you could ask them to take the cover off and put it on again and see if it improves.
i hear a click when i press the power button , but the click is a .mp3 sound from the phone.
- By Blair Thiessen in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 5Last Post: 10-20-2013, 12:12 AM
- By mark nt in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2013, 12:05 AM
- By Mike Peckitt in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2013, 11:46 AM
- By immyperez in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 07-17-2013, 03:51 AM
- By frugo in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-16-2013, 11:55 AM