07-29-2013, 09:05 AM #1
- 26 Posts
At times I noticed, when I switch on my Lumia 520 and while I'm half in typing the password, it switches off automatically. And I when I try it the second time, it looks fine. This happens very rare. So here are my questions:
- Is it an issue that can be resolved?
- Is it the starting of a bigger problem in the future?
- Should I be worried?
- 08-01-2013, 01:31 AM #43. Reset your phone.
Warning: This erases all personal content on your phone and restores the factory settings.
- Make sure the charger is disconnected, and switch the phone off.
- Press and hold the volume down key, and connect the charger. An exclamation mark (!) is shown on the screen.
- Press the keys in the following order: volume up, volume down, power, and volume down. Your phone resets, and boots up. This may take several minutes.
04-15-2014, 05:38 PM #5
- 2 Posts
Hi as many of us that have purchased a Lumina 520 phone have become fustrated with our phone
continuosly switching of to no fault of our own after exanining what the problem was it has become
aparent that the designers stuffed up.
After removing the battery cover I noticed the fault is the casing that holds the battery has a gap
between the top of the battery and the battery cover and how to fix the problem?
Its simple to fix.
1. Remove the battery cover
2. Remove the battery
3. if you have a serial box handy cut a sqaure
bout two size the width of the battery
3. place the battery over the cut out and draw
line round the battery remembering that it
has to be twice the width of the battery
4. replace the battery
5. fold the cut out in half.
6 place the cut out over the battery and
put the battery cover back on the phone
and you have just fixed the problem.
7. Enjoy :
- By Paul Verizzo in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-31-2013, 07:09 AM
- By SwimSwim in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2013, 11:17 AM
- By Fishtoast in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2013, 11:33 AM
- By B1zzle in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 13Last Post: 07-29-2013, 09:35 AM
- By inertially in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2013, 04:50 AM