Blinking red light lumia 520

subhas bose

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
I have not still been replied. The reply of my query is yet to be given. Does anyone not use NOKIA Lumia 520? I have asked a simple question. The upper red sensor of my phone (NOKIA Lumia 520) is visible (but low brightness) when it is kept in locked screen condition. On screen locked condition, it blinks in very low brightness and you can see it if you notice it very minutely in darkness. Is it ok or not?
If you have a Nokia Lumia 520, just lock it's screen and try to see it's upper side red sensor minutely in darkness. Can it be seen or not? Is it blinking in low brightness? Inform me. If you can do it, that would be great for me. I'm avidly waiting for your reply. Thank you.

Bagzton

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks all of you for assisting me and ascertaining me. LOL... I'm a bit CRAZY about my phone. LOL..LOL..LOL... Thanks a lot.....

You're welcome (on behalf of others :) ) that "I'm a bit CRAZY about my phone." part is just as normal as the led light on your phone, trust me *wink*

subhas bose

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm Subhas. I would like to know that can I charge my Nokia Lumia 520 under generator's power supply when my home power supply is off. Can it cause damage for my phone or it's safe. Please assist me.

raj34733

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
It is basically used when you activate double Tap function in settings. Observe closely while activating and deactivating this feature. The light will glow when activated and not when deactivated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire