08-11-2013, 05:26 AM #1
- 1 Posts
Are there any original batteries that is the same size as the L520 ones? I really want to change it since it only lasts for 1 day with wifi on only and had to turn brightness to medium because the screen is very dark on auto/low
Last edited by bclp09; 08-11-2013 at 05:38 AM.
- 08-11-2013, 07:33 AM #3
- 08-11-2013, 07:46 AM #4
On a side note, id you want better battery life, just buy a backup BL-5J or a BL-4J. Any of them will work perfectly, as long as you use the newer batteries (the ones with 1430 mAh and 1300 mAh,respectively.)
- 08-12-2013, 10:16 AM #8
I've followed these instructions, so hope that this will increase battery life...
FAQ: FAQ - How can I prolong my battery life on my Nokia Lumia? - Nokia - USA
EDIT: In my case, after these instructions above, my battery last longer. Earlier, battery for me lasted about 24h, now after 24h (with alot of music listening, camera, apps running, tons of sms, calls...) I still have 40% more :)
Last edited by Lumia_520; 08-13-2013 at 03:08 AM.
- By Moiz Mian in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 10-12-2013, 08:49 PM
- By Paolo Cuales in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-14-2013, 12:57 AM
- By Paolo Cuales in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2013, 08:35 PM
- By Mani Kumar2 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2013, 03:33 AM
- By Vivek Raj in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2013, 01:36 AM