Lumia 520/21 Amber users, battery changes?

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Are there any Amber users here, have you noticed if they fixed anything about the random battery usage, sometimes i lose 1% during the night and sometimes 20%.. Are there any changes in GDR2/Amber regarding that issue?

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Have noticed any changes to battery usage yet, but, only had gdr2/amber for two days now. I would check background application and turn off all that you do not need.

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
How is the cellular reception where you are at or using wifi do you leave those on over night ?

It's good but i have no idea if it fluctuates during the night, i don't think so. What's bothering me is this randomness. The other day i've lost only 1% during an 8 hour sleep. Last night it was like 20%, ok i've snoozed the alarm for 6, 7 times, but still..

Lumia_520

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
It's good but i have no idea if it fluctuates during the night, i don't think so. What's bothering me is this randomness. The other day i've lost only 1% during an 8 hour sleep. Last night it was like 20%, ok i've snoozed the alarm for 6, 7 times, but still..

I guess by the user name that we are 'neighbors', but just in case - where are you from? I am from Serbia and I still haven't any software updates...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon