- 08-14-2013, 03:09 PM #3
I use a steel telescopic pointer. It looks like a radio antenna. The end is blunt, smooth and bullet shaped. I wrapped the end with some scotch tape just in case.
You can use anything steel because of the super senstive screen. For the Lumia 920, I've seen demonstrations using a key. On the 520, I think there's a youtube video with someone using a knife. You don't necessarily need a stylus designed for capacitive screens, although those will work. They're very cheap on eBay.
- 08-14-2013, 09:29 PM #4
I have an old Samsung with a stylus that has a plastic tip. It doesn't work until I turn it around and use the metal end. I have a skinomi screen protector so I wasn't concerned about trying it.
- By nonchy1991 in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2015, 04:59 PM
- By Aadarsh Modi in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 05-15-2014, 01:24 PM
- By tungha in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 88Last Post: 08-19-2013, 11:43 AM
- By cristianocr7 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 11Last Post: 08-16-2013, 01:38 AM
- By futpaul in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2013, 10:48 AM