Please post your battery experience/issues

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Just wanted to see what's everyone's experience with battery so far.
Did you had random battery draining, like 10, 15% just sitting in idle?

My experience so far is that i had this happening like every 10 days aproximately. First time restarting the phone didn't help, i had to pull the battery out (was easier then finding those button combinations for a soft and hard reset).

If you can write any issues, how long do you own the phone etc..
Thanks.

Shawn Magm

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I've had mine (a 2nd one after exchanging for a questionable headphone jack issue) for 11 days, and with the exception of one episode today, the standby time has been stellar. I lose maybe 1-2%/hr. I last charged my phone yesterday morning, and left it at 24% in my office during lunch. When I came back, the phone was dead. I'm not sure what happened. I hope this is just an aberration.

gaknigge

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I also have this problem. Got the update OTA. Phone got hot a few hours later and the problem returns several times a day. Have done two hard resets without changing anything but adding my email account. soft resets sometimes cool the phone for an hour or two. Airplane mode helps, but then I can't receive calls! Very frustrating.

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
My lumia 520 battery does not stand for even hrs and with only browsing usage its just 4-5 hrs!!!
While stand by my phones battery goes down 16% for 6 hrs with 3G enabled. Frustrating to have that kind of battery back up.

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
I last charged my phone yesterday morning, and left it at 24% in my office during lunch. When I came back, the phone was dead. I'm not sure what happened. I hope this is just an aberration.

That coincides with my experience. Every 10 days or so something goes crazy and drains the battery..

Adnan Javed

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I've been incredibly happy with the battery life so far (considering my last phone was an HTC, you guys can probably understand why). With a regular 2G connection the phone barely drains 1 or 2 % over 6 to 7 hours .. i use wi fi and listen to music in my daily commute from my home to office (roughly 2 hours) which drain around 15~% of the battery. One full charge lasts 2 days or more if i turn the battery saver on early.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Purposely left my phone off the charger today from the start of my work day to making it home. Had like 12 % when I got to the charger. I can't think of any RECENT phones I've had that were able to make it throughout the day with moderate use

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
It's fantastic, when it works. Last night with both 2g and Wifi and some surfing before sleeping, 5 times snoozing the alarm and recieving 3 emails through the night, it only went down 2%.
I hope i won't get random drainings for the 4th time, happens every 10 days..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism