08-22-2013, 05:38 AM #1
- 7 Posts
Bought a new Lumia 520 last week. experiencing the following problems:
- Although they've provided earphones, they don't play well. They sound like old radio, doesn't generate good sound.
- Sometimes, the earphones go mono. Need to restart the phone to work in stereo mode.
- Can see thumbnail of received video in whatsapp, but cant play it. when selected, shows loading progress, stops the process after some time but never plays the video.
Do you think is there any defect in the earphones, or is it the same for everyone?
- 08-22-2013, 06:27 AM #2
With your earphones, if you're playing music, try holding down the 'speaking' button on an in-line remote (if you have one) or only insert the ear-phones half to 3/4 of the way into the socket. Does this sound normal and what you'd expect from the earphones? If this does help and you can notice a difference in quality, your headphones are using the wrong standard (OMTP instead of CDMA).
As far as the Whatsapp issue sounds either like an app or data problem.
08-22-2013, 06:46 AM #3
- 7 Posts
My old philips earphones work fine with the phone. I'll check as you suggested and reply soon.
And as far as whatsapp is concerned, app is working fine. i'm able to receive text and images properly but prob is only with video. Evn if the data downloading is slow, it should've atleast downloaded the video right?
10-10-2013, 02:14 AM #4
- 1 Posts
Hello sir, i recently purchase Nokia lumia 520, 3 months old. Recently the phone got switched off by itself because the battery drained off completely. After charging it for sometime i switched ON the phone and i found that the windows logo during start up which normally used to be in blue colour changed to orange colour and the background of the homepage having tiles changed to white colour. Even the pics taken with lumia 520 are looking whitish. I tried to rectify the problem in google. With some results i crosschecked that the high contrast is off and background is set to dark, but the problem is not solved. Please help me.
- By Bernard Ofori in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 33Last Post: 08-26-2013, 12:04 AM
- By latetothepalmparty in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 10Last Post: 08-25-2013, 02:33 PM
- By MikaelSmoot in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2013, 12:58 PM
- By JoshGoh in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2013, 05:49 AM
- By GiftedSoul in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2013, 09:56 PM