Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hello,

Last Week, I Bought My New Nokia Lumia 520 I like it so much and I love the windows phone OS a lot it is very fast and very responsive but the official Facebook app from Microsoft is very bad!!! it lacks a lot of new features and it's very buggy and there's no any improvements or updates to it from Microsoft. For example every time I share Post from any page it gives me this error:

wp_ss_20130823_0001.png

So I wanted to Ask Do you have the same problem? or Is this my problem only as a result of choosing something wrong? and How to fix this?

By the way, I wanted to ask was GDR2 update released for unlocked Nokia Lumia 520 or not??

Sorry for my Bad English

Hi,
    is this the Facebook app or the Facebook Beta app?

I installed both and tried sharing using them and both didn't share

It should be working on the beta app, Unless you didn't update it yet

How is your privacy settings setup on your Facebook profile? Could be that your security settings on your Facebook profile is blocking your phone? It will be worth to have a look there aswell.

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts
    you're doing good to even get the freaking app to open! I can't get it to open at all!! I click and it just ignores my click!

I just avoid Facebook app unless I've to upload a picture. You can browse Facebook pretty well on IE.
    Oh an old thread. Maybe the one who is reviving it better make another thread than this.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App