- 08-30-2013, 09:07 AM #1
Hi. I Have Nokia Lumia 520. I heard about the GDR2 Amber Update and i really to update ASAP.
The problem is im now living in an area where there is limited network and Wifi is also out of the question,so i am unable to download the update.I was wondering if i could update to GDR2 at the nearest service center if possible?
08-30-2013, 01:49 PM #5
- 793 Posts
Doing OTA is better as your data will be preserved and everything will be as it was once the update has finished installing on your fone...I'm not sure if the service center will have WiFI installed, they will most likely flash your phone(which in case you will lose all your settings,apps and data) using NSU? Hope somebody answers your topic with a up-to-date info :)
- By israr375 in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 48Last Post: 12-17-2013, 12:25 PM
- By Checki in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2013, 11:54 AM
- By EBynum in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2013, 02:00 AM
- By Adolf Zimmer in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2013, 10:08 AM
- By kjlietz in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2013, 06:19 AM