- 09-05-2013, 05:59 PM #1
I recently bought a new Nokia Lumia 520. The experience till now has been awesome. However, The storage in the phone ain't enough as I want to keep the songs, videos and movies in it which I can listen and watch when needed. So, I have decided to get a MicroSD card.
I am thinking of buying a SanDisk 16 GB - Class 10 MicroSDHC Card. The Model:- SanDisk SDSDQUA-016G-U46A 16 GB Memory Card.
So, I wanted to know if that MicroSDHC card will be compatible with my Nokia Lumia 520.
Also, Is it better to get a Class 10 - MicroSD Card OR a Class 4 - MicroSD Card for Nokia Lumia 520?
- 09-05-2013, 07:39 PM #2
I actually just picked that exact one up today for my new 520. Works fine so far. :)
I'd stay away from Lexar (if you were considering them at all), as I've read MANY reports of failures.
As for the class of cards, I've read differing reports. But, the 16GBs are pretty cheap now, so I don't see the problem with a class 10...
09-05-2013, 10:46 PM #3
- 316 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I had sandisk class 10 card before but it had compatibility issues with a lot of phones. Maybe a defective piece. So i just ordered a new Transcend Class 10 16 GB card and am using it on this phone.. It works exceptionally good. Id suggest you go for it.
Class 4 Cards aren't prefered even by Microsoft because they'll just promote lag because of slow speed. Go for class 10.
Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk
- By Coolknight1968 in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 18Last Post: 09-24-2013, 11:33 AM
- By Shawn Magm in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2013, 11:46 AM
- By Fred P in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 09-06-2013, 09:10 AM
- By JizzyJizum in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2013, 09:29 PM
- By Shaoor Munir in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2013, 08:58 PM