No options on settings page of Music+videos help & No album art on Nokia Lumia 520 ??

lamblumo

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
there's no options on settings page of music+videos on Nokia Lumia 520 amd no album art .... THOUGHT ALBUM ART DISPLAYS ON NOKIA MUSIC and ON MUSIC+VIDEOS as small thumbnail... please help .. rm 914 India.

lamblumo

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
NO HELP ... I guess in India album art and xbox music service not available...... album art only displaying in box .. with grey background

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
NO HELP ... I guess in India album art and xbox music service not available...... album art only displaying in box .. with grey background

Its ok dude...this is one of the many pproblems with Xbox music on Windows and Windows Phone. Use mpatool and you'll be just fine.

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
Yes fixed .. :) :) thank you... But live tile only works when playing music ... normally its UGLY GREEN TILE .. any help ??
No pproblem dude. It should be green when you stop playing music. WP7 had the music tile on constantly....not WP8.

As for the amber update ...im not entirely sure. I still haven't got it on my 520 and 920 here in the US.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon