Photos uploaded by usb not appearing in album

Acerzw

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I uploaded some photos from my computer into the pictures folder on my wifes phone, however they do not appear in the album? They are .jpg format and when accessed from the computer are viewable. Any ideas why they don't appear (Incidently I have a lumina 520 myself and if I copy photos to the SD card pictures directory they appear after about 5-10mins) Is there a way to make the photo visible in the album?

Rob

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I guess you will need to move the pictures inside one of the folders inside the pictures folder to be viewable in the album.

Acerzw

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
The pictures are in folders I created inside the pictures folder, on a phone where they are put on the SD card they appear after 5-10mins, if put in a folder in the pictures folder on the phone (rather than an SD card) they do not appear at all.

Acerzw

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I finally fixed this, I did a soft reset of the phone from the "reset your phone" part of the "about" system option, put in a 16gb microsd. Interestingly the pictures on the sd did not appear until it took a picture with the camera, which i guess caused the phone to re-read the photos folder on the sd.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium