GDR3 + Lumia 520 ?

vishu_lumia

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
He meant GDR 3 Sans Bitter sweet shimmer which is available for quite a while now not many improvements but i noticed following
1. we send group messages in messaging app
2. better battery back up
3. Auto rotation lock
4. advanced settings under bluetooth
5.Detailed storage info

lkishor

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The official update for nokia Lumia to GDR3 will come with Nokia Black Update, but that will arrive in early 2014, Till then u can download, and install the gdr3 preview, available for developers, which will void your warranty, so proceed with caution😊

Mandak Zdravo

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
The official update for nokia Lumia to GDR3 will come with Nokia Black Update, but that will arrive in early 2014, Till then u can download, and install the gdr3 preview, available for developers, which will void your warranty, so proceed with caution��

Yes, I know. I update GDR3 Preview, but other than Screen Rotation does not see any changes.

Nikhilteja

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
How to Update GDR3 in lumia 520... I am from India and I am not finding any new software update available...

How to Update GDR3 in lumia 520... I am from India and I am not finding any new software update available...

GDR3 update is not released for the public yet. All the talks here are regarding the developer preview of GDR3. Those who registered as developers with the microsoft can get this update by marking your phone in their database. For this you need to have an active app developer account with microsoft.

Download the Preview for Developers app from the store and mark your phone to receive GDR3 developer preview. Now check for updates, you'll definitely get the update.

Note: This is only a developer preview. Official version will be released sometime in late December or January.

lkishor

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
As stated earlier, any and every WP8 phone will get updates till 36 months from the release of WP8, and Lumia 520 will certainly get the updates, GDR3 Is out in developer preview, and "bitter sweet shimmer" or now so called Lumia black update, will be available by early 2014, say Jan 2014, and of course if 8.1 comes in coming year, it will be out for every windows phone, as hardware is not an issue like android, because MS has a standard 1ghz dual core, 512 ram, wvga screen minimum etc..
Sent from my l520+gdr3

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3