nokia lumia 520 touchsceen with Air Gestures? (very short distance)

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
i have a nokia lumia 520, but when i typing, i suddenly want to go form "a" to "l", and i haven't touched the screen, it was pressed, and i tried it again to type without touching the screen, it works, but the distance are about 1cm ~1.5cm, but when i accidentally touched the screen, it doesn't work anymore.
it works on sometime when someone passing my phone to me with screen on
does this bug/feature/glitch works on your phone?

jimkraz

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Turn down the sensitivity on screen settings if it bothers you, the screen on the 520 is made to work with glovers on, therefore as you say, it may sometimes work without actual contact. Jim

Ankur28

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
This happens many times but only when senstivity is set to High. SInce in this mode it is supposed to work with gloves on, it kinda reads the static generated from fingers but yes it behaves like this intermittently only.

Mary Ann Bastan

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I Have a Nokia Lumia 520T ..
I like to use it but I have something I want .. How can I get a home Gesture .. Like in the Apple and Androids Phone ..

Deepak Gaikwad

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
home gesture" in android and apple phone makes me think of doing an action without touching the display of the handset, am I right, if no then plz give detail on what's this feature is about

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3