Nokia Lumia 520 scroll, tap and keypad issues

Elvis Popa

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I just bought a Nokia Lumia 520, I updated to Windows 8.1 - OS Vers: 8.10.12393.890, Firmware rev nr: 3058.50000.1425.0006.
Installed apps, ...all good.
After a couple of hours of stand by, when I opened the screen and tried to use the phone I noticed that the scrolling was not smooth
anymore, "hangs" a lot when trying to scroll, and opens links and applications (tiles) when I try to scroll.
Moreover, the keyboard when I'm trying to type a message or a browser URL it is "decalibrated", meaning that some of the keys won't even get pressed or the neighbor keys get pressed.
Very annoying, actually close to unusable.
I tried to change the touch sensitivity , but to no avail, seems that on "high" is worse though.
I don't think is a hardware issues because If I factory reset it, it will work flawlessly, until I leave it a couple of hours in stand by
then the problem arises again.
I run out of ideas...any of you guys had this problem and somehow managed to fix it?
I searched the forum and the internet, there are some related problems presented by others but mostly on Lumia 1520 and for other reasons,
seems hardware related in their cases.
I really like the phone, but practically I cannot use it.
Maybe one of you has more inspiration then me and will come up with a solution/idea.

Thanks,

anupam singh25

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
i am also experiencing same issue....but it happened after around a month of my phone update ....i can use my phone ..but the lower portion of keypad...and the screen doesnt work well

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3