Apps from SD card not installing.

Gamerock

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded 2 games from windowsphone.com but whenever i tried to install them they both failed
Anyone know how to fix.

Plz help

ZKnowN

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
It's very simple, you gotta have internet connection while installing local apps (apps from SD card)

ZKnowN

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Have you checked that whether those 2 apps are available in your region?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
What is the size of the games. Uninstall 1 and try to install the other one. You can see the size in the store under details but it will need probable double the size on your phone because the downloaded version is compressed. For example candy crush download file is 59 Mb but installed on phone 136 Mb.

Gamerock

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
What is the size of the games. Uninstall 1 and try to install the other one. You can see the size in the store under details but it will need probable double the size on your phone because the downloaded version is compressed. For example candy crush download file is 59 Mb but installed on phone 136 Mb.

Thanks for replying but i think my xap file is damaged because i gave same two xap file to my friend and he was also getting error

corey_blackstock

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem when installing AOE. I downloaded the XAP again but still couldn't install. But at the end, I managed to install in when connecting to wifi and download it straight from the store

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs