Camera problem

Deidara031

May 23, 2015
Visit site
When im using Microsoft camera i have black borders on the left and right sides. 16:9, the same with Lumia camera. What to do? I didnt have that borders

Deidara031

May 23, 2015
Visit site
I am new to this forum, i cant post links.

ww w . sendspace. com / file / b7xgry

sendspace. com /file /kvuu0d
Sorry, i dont see other way to post pics

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
You will be able to post links once you reach 10 posts. I'm not advising you to post blank posts just to reach 10 posts now, but you should be able to attach photos to your response.

Deidara031

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Sorry for that. There is not option to attach pictures via mobile. Can i write 7 more post on this thred, then i will post links? Hah

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Oh, well. You could go around the forums and see if a topic interests you then drop your comment in there.

But you don't have to do that, I've viewed the photos from the fragments of the links you posted.

Looks normal to me; I've also got the same black margin in my L1020 using 16:9 ratio.

This can be explained by the fact that the dimensions of the screen of the phone isn't 16:9. In landscape orientation, the screen of the phone is slightly taller (or wider in portrait orientation), hence the 16:9 ratio of the image is shorter in height in landscape orientation, leaving a black space along the longer sides of the screen.

However, once you start viewing the photo itself, you should not see the black margins anymore (e.g. viewing the photo in a PC or a photo app and then zooming in on the edges).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2