Why is my Lumia 520 asking my family setup is needed . How do I get rid of this?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

lumia 520 asking my family setup is needed . how to get rid of this ?

My family setup needed, my family setup needs to be set up before you can get this app ask a parent to go to windowsphone.com/ family on their computer , sign in with their microsoft account , and set up my family.

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: lumia 520 asking my family setup is needed . how to get rid of this ?

If you had created your Ms account with age under 18 or the age to be a major as in your country then the work around is to add your account in any of your parents Ms account in my family or create a fake account with age 22+ and add your account as kid with all permissions set in fake account.

kldp singh

Sep 7, 2016
Visit site

If you had created your Ms account with age under 18 or the age to be a major as in your country then the work around is to add your account in any of your parents Ms account in my family or create a fake account with age 22+ and add your account as kid with all permissions set in fake account.

Starboy21

Mar 12, 2017
Visit site

Clean n simple hard resest ur phone n when the setup starts add the birthdate something near to 1967 n no family setup is needed hope this helpss..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99