Why isn't my Nokia Lumia 520 Main Menu coming on?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Nokia Lumia 520 Main Menu not coming

During a call my Nokia Lumia 520 restarted automatically. After that lock screen coming but main menu is not coming only showing blank screen but the Network, Wifi, Battery icons are coming also the sub menu like volume and the notification sub menu working. I am unable to retrieve the contacts. I have also tried my people.live.com account it has the backup of picture and media but contact part is missing.

If somebody calls to my phone his name and number showing.

Can somebody help me out from this problem I will be highly obliged. The contacts are valuable for me.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Nokia Lumia 520 Main Menu not coming

During a call my Nokia Lumia 520 restarted automatically. After that lock screen coming but main menu is not coming only showing blank screen but the Network, Wifi, Battery icons are coming also the sub menu like volume and the notification sub menu working. I am unable to retrieve the contacts. I have also tried my people.live.com account it has the backup of picture and media but contact part is missing.

If somebody calls to my phone his name and number showing.

Can somebody help me out from this problem I will be highly obliged. The contacts are valuable for me.

can you restart it again and see if that solves the issue? remove the battery while phone is on and then put it back and start the phone

If you had enabled backup of contacts, your contacts should be synced with your email account. So if you sign in to the same account on a different phone, your contacts should come back

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa