Uber app for W8.1 and w10

JoAndRoPo

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Is anybody facing a problem with their Uber app for W8.1? I have Lumia 520 and Uber seems to work fine as long as I have cash in Paytm. And that too I can't seem to shift between cash or Paytm. Uber works only with Paytm.

But the only problem I'm facing is adding the location name in Uber App. Finding a location name in Uber app for Android phones is outstanding. Does anybody tried Uber App for W10? Where you able to get the location you type in correctly?

My issue is, when I type in a location name, it shows places outside the country I am currently situated in. I checked my phone language, region, etc., and all seems right. Is Uber app for W8.1 updated?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Doesn't uber pick data from the default maps app on the phone? So if your local here maps data is poor, the results would also be poor

rishabk97

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I can't agree more. The search locations feature on Uber is terrible. I wrote 2 emails to Uber and they used their standard reply "Thank you for your suggestion. We are always trying to improve". This definitely needs an Update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb